We strive to provide comprehensive foreign exchange and money services to all our individual and corporate customers.
We understand that when choosing a partner to handle your foreign exchange transactions, you want assurances that your funds are secure.
There are several ways of doing this, such as checking a company’s website for information, reviewing their public accounts or studying their credit rating.
Here are some of the questions to ask when considering a company to handle FX transactions on your behalf:
Is the company authorised by the FCA?
• TTT Moneycorp Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the provision of payment services. Moneycorp FRM is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the conduct of designated investment business.
How is my money kept secure?
• Moneycorp safeguards your funds in segregated, client accounts. This means your funds are kept separate from our business account and will only be used for your payment.
How long has the company been in operation?
• Moneycorp has been dealing in foreign exchange since 1979.
What is the company’s Dun & Bradstreet Rating?
• Moneycorp has a Dun & Bradstreet rating of 4A1*.
What is the company’s Dun & Bradstreet Maximum Credit?
• The Dun & Bradstreet Maximum Credit Rating for Moneycorp is £23,333,500*.
The world of foreign exchange and international money transfers is fast-moving. This is why we’re always anticipating the changing needs of the market, and of our customers, to develop new services.
To do this successfully, we look at challenges creatively. And this approach has seen us pioneer many of the practices and techniques that are now standard across our industry.
From the very top of the organisation down, we provide a level of service that keeps our customers coming back to us. The fact that 99% of them would recommend us shows that we’re doing something right.
Our size is also a big part of our success. We’re large enough to undertake the biggest transfers, yet small enough to add the personal touch to every transaction we make for our customers. And that’s something we’ll never lose.
We’ve worked hard to build a reputation for excellence, but we’ll keep working to maintain our position. That means treating every customer and every transaction with the care, attention and efficiency of service that we’ve become known for.
• Bridgepoint is the sole institutional investor in the Group.
• Offices in the UK, Spain, USA and Ireland.
• Substantial client list including many blue-chip companies and organisations.
• Annual accounts have been audited by PwC since 1987.
• Excellent rating by D&B, Equifax, Graydon and other credit agencies.
• TTT Moneycorp Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the provision of payment services.
• Moneycorp FRM is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the conduct of designated investment business.
• Private company with an established reputation, focused on long-term customer satisfaction rather than short-term gains.
• Commercial FX for businesses and individuals, with spot and forward delivery, currency options and fast worldwide payments.
• Bulk currency trading and cash services used by banks and other financial service providers.
Retail bureaux de change at, Gatwick, Stansted, Bristol, Southend and Southampton airports, and across Central London.